Slip type Lamp Pole An Aesthetically pleasing structure, site assembled, Polygonal pole. It suits applications for heights up to 40m.
- The Lamp Poles are Aesthetically pleasing structures, with a small foot print, made of 18 to 24 sided Polygonal modules.
- Modules are made of Polygonal shafts.
- Structure is supplied with step bolts with safety cable, Antenna mounts will be shielded by a cylindrical Shroud with GRP cladding.
- All structural members conform to ISO EN 10025, ASTM, JIS or equivalent Standards.
- All welding conforms to the requirements of the AWS D1.1/D1.1 M:2008 Standards or equivalent.
- Poles are designed in accordance with TIA/EIA- 222-G-2005, Standards or other applicable standards for the wind and ice loads specified for the particular site.
- All material is hot-dipped galvanized after fabrication according to ASTM A123 or equivalent Standards.
- All structural bolts conform to ASTM Standard A325 and galvanized to ASTM Standard A153.
- Manufacturing quality conforms to ISO 9001: 2001 Standard.
- For Cellular radio.
- For microwave solid and grid antenna applications up to 1200 mm diameters, depending on height and environmental loadings conditions.
- Various other antenna types and sizes, and loading conditions can be accommodated utilizing suitable sections of the pole. Check with TAWASOL Engineering Department for application.
The Lamp Poles are supplied complete with shafts, Lamp Brackets, and anchor bolts as required. The following items are supplied as specified:
- Lamp Pole grounding.
- Lamp Pole lighting.
- Lamp Pole painting if required.
- Antenna mounts to suit specified antennas.
- Antennas and transmission lines are as specified by the customer.
- Transmission line gantry if required.